FURUNO DRS4D-NXT Solid State Doppler RadarOrder number: NN-IMD03456000
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Product Description and Technical Data
Target analyzer function utilizing Doppler technology
DRS4DNXT is the first radar in the world to use the new Furuno exclusive Target Analyzer™ function, where targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color. Green targets are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red targets are moving towards your vessel. Target Analyzer™ works independent of vessel speed, both your own vessels and target vessels, with minor limitations. Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. Target Analyzer™ can increase safety, as well as improve situational awareness.
New Fast Target Tracking function:
DRS4DNXT, the NXT step with Doppler Radar technology!
The Furuno DRS4DNXT is the next step in Radar evolution; a Solid-State Radar with pulse compression, Target Analyzer™ and Fast Target Tracking™ utilizing Doppler technology. Combined with FURUNO exclusive RezBoost™ technology for beam sharpening, the DRS4DNXT packs the performance of an open array radar, in a compact 24 inch radome.
Once a target has been selected, a speed and course vector is displayed in seconds. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel course and speed is greatly simplified. With Doppler technology, any vessel approaching yours will automatically display a target vector, as well as sound an alarm.
RezBoost Beam sharpening:
For the first time Furuno exclusive RezBoost™ technology is used in one of our Radar units, with impressive performance. With RezBoost™ set to MAX, the sharpness of a 2 degree beam width can be achieved.
- NXT Solid-State pulse compression Radar
- Revolutionary Target Analyzer™ function
- RezBoost™ beam sharpening, equivalent to 2 degree beam width
- Automatic target acquisition with Doppler technology, up to 100 targets
- Compact 24 inch radome with 25W output power (equivalent to 4kW magnetron)
- Bird Mode
- No external PSU required
- Easy installation, no need to open the radome
- New radar cable with smart-connector, existing DRS cable also supported
- No warm-up time
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- DE - Prospekt PDF Download
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Installation Manual PDF Download