The RD33 is a navigational data organizer that allows the operator to select the perfect way to display data from interfaced equipment such as GPS, chartplotter, radar, fish finder, autopilot, instruments and other sensors including engine information. The high contrast, color 4.3" LCD may be installed in a compact space, remote from its sources. The screen is impressively bright, remarkably crisp and easy to read. Various display modes are available including Speedometer, Highway and Text. The text mode presents up to six of the most necessary types of data. The display layout can be customized for your specific needs.
This versatile product can also be added to a NavNet 3D system, displaying a variety of navigation data from the CAN bus network.
The RD33 accepts a wide variety of navigation data and displays them in numerical and graphic formats. You may freely select and arrange which data is displayed on the screen. Furthermore, seven patterns of customized display settings can be stored in the memory to give speedy access and convenience while onboard.
The RD33 features a visually appealing fresh new look, combining easy access with user functionality. Thanks to the bright, high-resolution LCD, the RD33 provides an easy-to-read display to monitor information from remote equipment, through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- 4.3" "Sunlight Viewable" color LCD (Brightness: 700 cd)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customizable display format from Full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available
- Nav data, Highway, Heading, Speed, Depth Graph, Graph, Layline, STW, SOG, RPM, Rudder, Wind angle, Airtemp, Humid, Roll pitch, ROT, Battery, Engine temp, Oil pressure, Oil temperature, Coolant pressure, Trim, Watch
- Simultaneous alarm monitoring capabilities for Water Temp, Depth, Speed, Arrival, Anchor, XTE, Trip, Odometer, Timer and Countdown Timer, Roll & Pitch, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Battery
APB BWR BWC CUR DBT DPT DBS DBK GLL GGA GNS GTD GLC HDT HDG HDM MTW MDA MWV RSA RMA RMB RMC ROT VHW VBW VTG VWT VWR VDR XTE ZTG ZDA PFEC,Gpatt (Pitch & Roll)
059392 059904 060928 126208 126992 127245 127250 127257 127258 127488 127489 127497 128259 128267 128275 129025 129029 129033 129285 130306 130310 130311 130577 130823
DPT, VHW, RMC, MWV, HDT, HDG, XTE, MTW, RSA, VTG
059392 059904 060928 065282 126208 126464 126996 126992 127245 127250 128259 128267 129026 129029 129283 130306 130311