FURUNO TZTBB Multi-Function Black BoxOrder number: NN-IMD03460000
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Product Description and Technical Data
With the ability to drive multiple monitors with full HD HDMI video output in any combination of monitor aspect ratios (4:3 and 4:3, 16:9 and 4:3, or 16:9 and 16:9), a refined graphical user interface, and a built-in RezBoost Fish Finder, Furuno NavNet TZtouch2 Black Box is a beauty to behold and use. Whether you are searching for hot fishing grounds, plotting your next route, or using your Radar to navigate through fog, NavNet TZtouch2 delivers smooth operation with familiar touch gestures.
Following in the footsteps of the original NavNet TZtouch, TZtouch2 features a refined user interface that is all about usability. Elegantly designed, NavNet TZtouch2 allows you to build a navigation suite that is not only functional, but offers a luxurious look and feel. Taps, swipes, pinches, and custom multi touch gestures are instantly transformed into action, giving you full control of every component connected to your network.
The optional MCU005 NavNet TZtouch2 Black Box controller enhances the built-in Multi Touch graphical user interface, and sets a new benchmark for - easy to use - in the marine electronics industry. This interface is not only intuitive, but is as easy to use as the phone in your pocket. The combination of an ergonomically designed, logical controller, along with a touch-screen Graphical User Interface, make operation simple. With taps, slides and swipes, you will be up and using your TZtouch2 in no time at all. Menus and other features slide out from each of the sides of the screen, ensuring that the most important tasks are literally right at your fingertips.
The available MCU004 Remote Control option features a large rotary knob which can be utilized for zooming in/out, while the joy stick allows you to pan around the chart and move the cursor on the screen. The MCU004 remote has 8 dedicated buttons that operate different functions, such as Edge Swiping, Home, Stand By/Auto for Autopilot control, MOB, and Center on vessel.
- Dual CPU with independent displays and resolutions
- Same graphical user interface and functions as TZTL12F / 15F
- Integrated RezBoost ™ sonar module
- Integrated WLAN
- Integration of radar, echo sounder, autopilot, AIS, analog, network and thermal imaging cameras and Fusion radio
- Full HD HDMI input, USB output
- 1 NMEA2000 and 3 Ethernet ports
- New control unit MCU-005 with buttons (optionally available)
- Voltage 12-24VDC
- Weight 3.9kg
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- DE - Benutzerhandbuch PDF Download
- DE - Kurzanleitung PDF Download
- DE - Prospekt PDF Download
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Installation Manual PDF Download
- ENG - Operator Guide PDF Download
- ENG - Operator Manual PDF Download