NavNet TZtouch TimeZero™ technology delivers chart processing like you have never seen before - seamless chart handling, zooming and panning without the screen disappearing. TimeZero™ technology redefines the meaning of stress-free operation by smoothing out your chart handling actions.
Equipped with powerful TimeZero™ technology, NavNet TZtouch will completely transform the way you navigate. You can scroll, pan, zoom in/out with a smooth, fast and seamless graphics engine. Navigating in a fully 3D environment offers you a true perspective and wider area of view around the ship, which allows you to better plan your routes, while TimeZero technology updates the information on your screen with virtually no redraw.
- Sunlight Viewable 14.1 inch WXGA (1280x800 pixels) multi touch LCD display
- Touch Screen with Multi Touch: Be more hands-on with our easy-to-understand touch screen interface
- Easy to use RotoKey™
- Home Key for immediate access to the menu and a carousel of your customized display configurations
- Marine Weather Forecaster delivers unlimited access to completely free weather forecasts, worldwide, 24/7
- Tablet & Smartphone Apps: Custom apps allow you to wirelessly view and control TZtouch from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (Other mobile platforms to be supported in the future.)
- WiFi Hotspot Connectivity: TZtouch has WiFi connectivity, enabling the ability to download useful updates, such as real-time weather data, via the Internet
- Anti-reflective glass coating is visible under any lighting condition.
- Add Radar, Network Fish Finder, AIS, and a variety of other sensors
- Built on an Ethernet network
- NMEA2000 network interface
- Network up to 6 TZtouch displays
- Preloaded with FREE official NOAA raster and vector charts
- Optional C-Map by Jeppesen and Datacore by Navionics vector cartography available for purchase
- Dual SD Card slots
- FREE high resolution satellite photos of US available for download
- Save up to 30,000 user points, 30,000 ship track points and 1,000 planned routes with up to 500 waypoints per route