The DRS4DL+ is a 19 inch dome Radar Sensor for NavNet TZtouch and NavNet TZtouch2. This 4kW Radar is presented in a compact, rugged 19 inch dome with a 5.2 degree horizontal beamwidth antenna. Furuno automatic, real-time digital signal processing presents navigators with some of the clearest targets they will ever find from a Radar of this compact size. The DRS4DL+ utilizes a wired connection with NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2. In combination with the TZTL12F/15F, this single-wire solution results in a very simple installation.
The DRS4DL+ spins at a fixed 24RPM, and has range scales from 1/8 nm to 36 nm. The DRS4DL+ is designed to work with NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2 systems. It is not compatible with NavNet 3D.
Fast Target Tracking (TT) / ARPA on the DRS4DL+ manually or automatically acquires and tracks 10 targets*. After selecting a target, it only takes a few seconds for a speed and course vector to be displayed. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel course and speed is made simple.
*heading sensor required
- Compact 19 inch 4kW UHD Radome with 36NM range
- 5.2 degree horizontal / 25 degree vertical beamwidth
- Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Digital Radar delivers crystal-clear targets
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls
- Simplified installation w/pigtail for power & LAN, plus 15m std. cable
- 12-24 VDC supplied by ship mains (no external power supply required)
- Lightweight Radome weighs in at only 12.5lbs
- High-efficiency 23 Watt TX / 10 Watt STBY power consumption
- IPX6 waterproofing & -25C to 55C environmental rating
- Fully compatible with all NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2 systems