Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar
FURUNO has taken its NMEA award-winning radar technology to the next level with Ultra High Definition Digital Radar. UHD™ offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing. Antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length. Commercial-grade radar performance is now available in the ultimate MFD navigation suite.
DRS12A - X-Class, a whole new class of Radar!
Pushing the boundaries of what is possible with conventional Radar technology, DRS12A - X-Class marks yet another leap forward for FURUNO. Improved in almost all aspects, DRS12A - X-Class Radar features improved short range detection, as well as an impressive long range detection of up to 120 nautical miles.
The newly redesigned pedestal unit is 20% lighter than previous DRS12A model and features an updated motor for significantly lower noise levels. Combined with an updated smart-connector cable, installation and maintenance is simpler than ever before.
Fast Target Tracking™ function adopted from our commercial Radar FAR3000, is also available on the DRS12A - X-Class. Target course and speed vectors are displayed instantly with the press of a button. Target vectors increase situational awareness and can increase overall safety on your vessel.
The DRS12A incorporates a 12kW T/R. Choose 4ft or 6ft Open Array antenna, supplied separately.
- Utilizes 4ft or 6ft Open Array Antenna (supplied separately)
- PSU012 Power Supply Unit is required option for use with MFD8, TZT9, TZT14 or TZTBB
- 12kW, 72 n.m. Radar Antenna for NavNet 3D and TZtouch with choice of stylish 4ft or 6ft Open Array
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Simultaneous scanning technology drives our powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
- Gearbox incorporates a Network port to which certain Furuno network sensors; including the WS200 Wind Sensor, SC30 Satellite Compass and GP330B GPS Receiver, can be directly connected. Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the radome itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit