The FI70 is a brand new instrument display featuring a vibrant 4.1 inches Color LCD screen. The screen is bonded for fog-free performance and is perfectly visible even in bright daylight. a variety of external sensors can be connected via the CAN bus network for simple and reliable operation.
The FI70 boasts an amazing user interface - almost anything can be customized. Conveniently choose the way you want information to be displayed, in a way that is most relevant to you.
- Perfect cosmetic match for NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2 and NavPilot 711C
- Clear 4.1 inch QVGA screen that is viewable even under direct sunlight
- Simple and intuitive graphical user interface allows you to fully customize your display
- Designed to perfectly match the NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2 on your helm
- Bonded color LCD ensuring condensation free operation as well as great visibility
- Use your existing wind sensors (FI-5001/FI-5001L) with the new analog IF-NMEAFI converter
- Low power consumption (0.15 A max)
- Simple AIS display through connected CAN bus devices
- Share language and brilliance settings between FI70s when grouping them