FURUNO GP-330B GPS-Sensor, GPS/WAAS Receiver AntennaOrder number: NN-IMD03170001
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
SSL-certified & buy safely
customer service: +49 (0) 4163 866 91-00
Product Description and Technical Data
Product information "FURUNO GP-330B GPS-Sensor, GPS/WAAS Receiver Antenna"
FURUNO GP-330B GPS-Sensor, GPS/WAAS Receiver Antenna
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
The GP330B is capable of data output in either NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 formats, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- 10hz position update rate
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- NMEA0183 Capable with appropriate cable
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet®3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
Related links to "FURUNO GP-330B GPS-Sensor, GPS/WAAS Receiver Antenna"
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.7