AIRMAR TM150M Chirp-ready Transom MountOrder number: NN-177717
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
depth + temperature
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
SSL-certified & buy safely
customer service: +49 (0) 4163 866 91-00
Product Description and Technical Data
Product information "AIRMAR TM150M Chirp-ready Transom Mount"
The TM150M delivers a great combination of shallow and deep-water performance. Operating at a frequency range of 95 to 155 kHz, this transducer reveals fish in shallow waters and deeper depths down to 183 m (600 ft.) with ultra-clear target resolution.
The TM150M is an excellent choice for freshwater and saltwater boats up to 8 m (25 ft.).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 300 W with depth performance to 183 m (600 ft.)
- Medium frequency: 95 to 155 kHz
- 26° to 17° beamwidth put more energy on targets for great target separation
- 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer ideal for inshore or coastal fishing
- Narrow beam angles are perfect for detecting fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Ideal for freshwater, inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Plastic release bracket protects housing from frontal impact
- Recommended for outboard and I/O powered boats
- Recommended for planing hulls
- Also available as a thru-hull (B150M) model
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1.1 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25 ft.)
- Transom Angle: 3° to 20°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Plastic transom bracket and mounting hardware
- One internal broadband ceramic assembly
Related links to "AIRMAR TM150M Chirp-ready Transom Mount"
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Important Installation Information PDF Download
- ENG - Owner Guide & Installation Instructions PDF Download
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.7