The P66, TRIDUCER® Multisensor transom-mount features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single, ceramic element. This hydrodynamic housing with its rounded nose reduces the turbulence under the transducers acoustic face for accurate high-speed readings and clear display images.
- Depth, speed, and temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency element:
50 kHz with a 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1,200ft)
200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700ft)
- Recessed water-flow channel protects paddlewheel from obstructions
- Plastic release bracket protects sensor from frontal impact
- Sensor can be removed from bracket without tools for easy service or storage
- Chemical and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Available in a Smart™ Sensor version (P66S) featuring embedded microelectronics.
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25ft)
- Transom Angle: 2° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)
- Speed Performance: Up to 44 knots (50 mph)