SSL-certified & buy safely
customer service: +49 (0) 4163 900 52-0
Product information "AIRMAR B117 Traditional / CW Thru‑hull Bronze"
- Depth only or depth and temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency element:
50 kHz with a wide 45° beamwidth for performance to 353 m (1,200ft)
200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for performance to 206 m (700ft)
- Right-angle cable exit saves space and protects transducer if stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Low-profile, bronze housing has minimal drag
- Plastic P319 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials and deadrise angles
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25ft)
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Best performance through 7°. Can accommodate up to a 12°.
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm (2")
Related links to "AIRMAR B117 Traditional / CW Thru‑hull Bronze"