AIRMAR TM258DT Traditional / CW Transom Mount PlasticOrder number: NN-177025
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
1kW depth + temperature
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
SSL-certified & buy safely
customer service: +49 (0) 4163 866 91-00
Product Description and Technical Data
Product information "AIRMAR TM258DT Traditional / CW Transom Mount Plastic"
Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the TM258 features an elliptical beam from four ceramic elements. The beamwidth is narrow on both frequencies for excellent resolution in both shallow and deep water. The TM258 comes with a rugged stainless steel mounting bracket that is easy to install and has a streamlined shape. The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice for use with conventional fishfinders.
- Depth and water-temperature
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
50 kHz with a 15° X 21° beamwidth for depth performance to 647 m (2,200 ft.)
200 kHz with a 3° X 5° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000 ft.)
- Urethane transom transducer for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Stainless steel kick-up bracket locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 10 m (32ft) and up
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 28°
- Transom Angle: 3° to 21°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Speed Performance: Up to 35 MPH
Related links to "AIRMAR TM258DT Traditional / CW Transom Mount Plastic"
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Owner Guide & Installation Instructions PDF Download
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.7