The B258 is an excellent, economical, 1 kW, dual-frequency transducer for anglers. Its unique four ceramic-element construction produces an elliptical beam that covers a wider area and produces excellent target resolution. The combination of 50 and 200 kHz make it a great option for both shallow and deep-water use. The included high-performance fairing gives excellent results at speeds up to 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- 50/200 kHz producing elliptical patterns for wider coverage
50 kHz with a 15° x 21° beamwidth
200 kHz with a 3° x 5° beamwidth
- Bronze-stem housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance at speed
- Greater surface area resulting in better sensitivity
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: More than 9 m (30ft)
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 26° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- Hole Diameter: 30 mm or 1-3/16"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware