AIRMAR UST850 Smart Sensor Speed & Temperature PlasticOrder number: NN-177320
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
speed + temperature
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
SSL-certified & buy safely
customer service: +49 (0) 4163 866 91-00
Product Description and Technical Data
Product information "AIRMAR UST850 Smart Sensor Speed & Temperature Plastic"
AIRMAR new UST800 just turned your maintenance time into more cruising time…and made your boat smarter too. Ultrasonic speed and temperature in one single housing with no moving parts makes this sensor a high precision, low maintenance solution for use on power and sail boats of all types and sizes. Say goodbye to paddlewheel maintenance and hello to Smart technology, from the company who invented the Smart™ Sensor.
- Ultrasonic Speed & Temperature in one housing with no moving parts
- Advanced filtering and sampling rates for increased accuracy at all speeds Data update rate up to 10 x per second
- Speed Range (0.1 to 50 knots)
- Adapts automatically to increases in speed so accuracy remains constant
- Featuring Airmar Smart™ Sensor technology
- Correlation Speed Sensor Transmitting Frequency: 4.5 MHz
- Correlation Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.5 kHz to 12 kHz (varies with speed)
- Speed Correlation Rate (Maximum Speed): 50 knots (57 MPH)
- Available Output: NMEA 2000®
- Supply Voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC
- Supply Current: 80 mA - 200 mA, Average 125 mA @12VDC
- Thru-Hull Housing Material: Plastic, bronze or stainless steel
- Thru-Hull Housing Diameter: 51 mm (2inch)
- Sensor Material: Plastic insert
- Blanking Plug: Yes
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb)-Plastic, 1.8 kg (4 lb)-Bronze
- CE Compliant: Yes
For the installation, the processor box NN-177321 is mandatory.
Related links to "AIRMAR UST850 Smart Sensor Speed & Temperature Plastic"
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Owner Guide & Installation Instructions PDF Download
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.7