We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna-60 kHz, squid-133 kHz, and cod-175 kHz. The B265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths.
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. The B265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) beamwidth-perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
25° to 16° beamwidth
Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000ft)
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
10° to 6° beamwidth
Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000ft)
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Bronze housing with high-performance fairing for optimal high-speed performance
- Also available as transom mount (TM265LH), pocket/keel mount (PM265LH), welded-tank mount (CM265LH), and in-hull mount (M265LH)
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25ft) and above
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 33 mm or 1-5/16 inch
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware
- Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies