Fantastic clarity and target separation with RezBoost™ technology!
The 8.4 inch FCV588 uses revolutionary new RezBoost™ technology that increases resolution and improves target separation utilizing a compact, narrowband transducer.
RezBoost™ is a revolutionary new signal processing technology developed by FURUNO that improves resolution and target separation when using conventional narrowband transducers. Spot individual game fish surrounding bait balls, as well as fish close to the seabed. With RezBoost™, not only can you expect higher resolution and crisper visuals, but also improvements in the ACCU-FISH™ function.
With RezBoost™ the capabilities of conventional narrowband transducers can be dramatically improved. Compared to conventional signal processing techniques (FDF), a RezBoost™ fish finder produces an image that is up to 8 times clearer. What can be done with a conventional narrowband transducer, just like the one you might have installed on your vessel, is truly impressive.
Display Size: 8.4 inches
Display Type: Color LCD
Range: 1200 m
Power Output: 600 W or 1 kW
Frequency: 50 & 200 kHz
Power Use: 12-24 VDC
- Improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers has been made possible thanks to the new RezBoost™ technology
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest digital technology
- Bottom Discrimination Analyzes bottom structure. Provides an at-a-glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of graphical displays - Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud - when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom. The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between weeds and bottom fish
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- FURUNO TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV588 with your FURUNO chart plotter so that you can mark fishing grounds with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temp, Fish size and Bottom type) * Requires a chart plotter
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)