FURUNO LH-5000 LoudhailerOrder number: NN-IMD03657000
Delivery time Auf Anfrage Workdays
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Product Description and Technical Data
Your safety needs perfect communication
The Furuno LH5000 is a powerful Loud Hailer designed to immediately draw attention to your vessel by amplifying your voice, or any of eight internationally acknowledged warning signals, through the horns. The LH5000 allows you to instantly notify nearby vessels of your presence and status regardless of limited visibility conditions, such as thick fog or dark of night, that might otherwise mask your presence. Using up to six powerful horn speakers with an impressive output power of 30 watts each, the LH5000 is sure to capture the attention of anyone in your proximity.
Up to 6 Intercoms for onboard communications and public address
The LH5000 can also be connected to onboard intercom speakers. Because the Intercom feature is a completely separate function of the LH5000, you will not have worry about the impressive warning signals being transmitted through the dedicated two-way intercom speakers! The LH5000 can also gather distant sounds and amplify them through its built-in speaker. This feature, called Listen Back, is incredibly useful for the pilot to hear voices from the docks, deck, or even other nearby vessels. Other features include Siren Mode, which can be connected to the vessels fire detection systems, and an Alarm Mode, which is very useful when it comes to theft detection. You can even connect a CD player or Radio to play high-volume audio through the horns and intercom speakers.
Full-featured, high performance and intuitive use!
8 Channel PA systems
- PA system with 2 hailers and 6 intercoms, providing a total of 8 channels. You can now coordinate any action even on a big ship or facility.
- With the Siren Mode, you only have to turn on a switch to automatically emit a warning signal. You can hail and communicate with intercoms as well.
Automatic fog horn/warning signal
- The lack of visibility due to the fog can represent a very dangerous situation at sea. With 8 warning signals, including fog horn, vessels around will be notified of your presence and it will prevent own ship from collisions.
- With the Listen Back feature, the horn speaker works as microphone and allows two-way communication.
- Each intercom channel can be renamed. This allows you to customize the channel name so you know who your are talking to.
- An alarm sensor turns the LH-5000 into a general alarm system. It can also be used as a burglar alarm.
- By connecting external devices such as a radio or a smartphone, you can switch on AUX function and share your favorite music through intercoms and horn speakers!
Manuals, Data Sheets, etc.
- ENG - Brochure PDF Download
- ENG - Operator Manual PDF Download